A small request... please

I have a small request and it won't take up much of your time.

Now that Emmah's spirit has left her physical body behind and has completed it's journey "home" I would very much like if you could all take a moment and reflect on Emmah... whether you knew her personally or not. Let us know how she touched/affected or made a difference in your life.

I especially would like to hear from those of you who know/knew her, what your fondest memory or memories of her are. Funny stories and what you remember her likes and dislikes to be (no matter what they are) and what word/words you would use to describe her.

In order to keep all of those thoughts in one place, please, please use this link only for this purpose only.

Thank-you

KEIYH

22 November, 2009

The last birthday of the year

Now that November 19th... Julie's birthday... has passed the birthdays in our house are over for the year. Julie's is last... Hmmm ironically, mine is first in the year. I won't give out Julie's age directly, but if you take a dollar, add another dollar, subtract two dollars then go buy something for $6.00 with 7% sales tax... the tax is how old Julie is now.

We've reached a milestone with Emmah in that she can now swallow pills without having to use some other medium other than water. In other words... and you'd know this if you've been following us and paying attention... she can take pills without using pudding, yogurt, apple sauce and the like. So this is good news...

They wanted to start another round of chemo on Friday and we told them that we wanted to defer until the end of the holiday weekend. Opting to roll the dice and hope that she remains feeling good throughout the week and the upcoming weekend.

I don't expect that I will posting anything until after Thanksgiving has passed, so to all our ardent readers out there (both of you) here's hoping you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

KEIYTAP

1 comment:

teslagirl said...

Woohoo! Emmah, congrats on being able to swallow the pills with water. That's a milestone :).

XOX,
Auntie Lisa