Okay, so it's almost 24 hours since I last got on and there's not too much to report.
Her cultures (to this point) are negative. Her H1N1 swab test result... negative.
Her temperature today has been ranging 36.4 to 37.7... again for us lay Fahrenheit people that 97.5 to 99.8.
The x-rays that they took yesterday weren't exactly what they were looking for and so today they wanted to take more except this time just the mandible instead of the whole head.
X-rays negative too.
Her WBC doubled... don't get too excited though it went from .2 to .4... but at least it's on the rise.
So the only perplexing thing is the mouth being sore. Their thinking is that it's bruising but no one can say for sure. In any event, it's weird.
There's talk that we will get to go home tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath since I've heard it before. I will believe it when I'm signing papers allowing us to go and am in the truck.
That's about it from here... for now.
KEIYTAP
At times unwanted, but often are we uncomfortably thrust into living with it. To borrow part of a line from the movie Heartbreak Ridge, "You adapt, you overcome"...
In memory of Emmah ~ KEIYH
A small request... please
I have a small request and it won't take up much of your time.
Now that Emmah's spirit has left her physical body behind and has completed it's journey "home" I would very much like if you could all take a moment and reflect on Emmah... whether you knew her personally or not. Let us know how she touched/affected or made a difference in your life.
I especially would like to hear from those of you who know/knew her, what your fondest memory or memories of her are. Funny stories and what you remember her likes and dislikes to be (no matter what they are) and what word/words you would use to describe her.
In order to keep all of those thoughts in one place, please, please use this link only for this purpose only.
Thank-you
KEIYH
KEIYH
27 October, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi guys- Am at work late tonight and stopped by the blog to get an update (I am not procrastinating! :)) Glad to hear Emmah's fever is down.Hope you are hanging in at the hospital and that you get to go home soon.
Love,
Auntie Lisa
I think that perhaps you might not be not procrastinating... ;)
Post a Comment