A small request... please

I have a small request and it won't take up much of your time.

Now that Emmah's spirit has left her physical body behind and has completed it's journey "home" I would very much like if you could all take a moment and reflect on Emmah... whether you knew her personally or not. Let us know how she touched/affected or made a difference in your life.

I especially would like to hear from those of you who know/knew her, what your fondest memory or memories of her are. Funny stories and what you remember her likes and dislikes to be (no matter what they are) and what word/words you would use to describe her.

In order to keep all of those thoughts in one place, please, please use this link only for this purpose only.

Thank-you

KEIYH

09 September, 2009

Out of August...

Not that anyone cares... but I finally got around to putting up some shelving in the second level of the garage this past weekend. It'd only been sitting up there (on the floor) now for about a year.

So what's new... nothing really.

Emmah started her radiation this past Thursday... so Thursday and Friday are in the books as are Tuesday and today... eight more and we'll call it done. Oh, in case some of you might be wondering (and even if you're not) the last stem cell collection rendered us a big fat goose egg! That's right... zero! Seems that the collection clotted. There isn't anything we can do. It's just unfortunate because it's an opportunity lost... a BIG opportunity. I can't even begin to explain how we (Emmah and I) felt when we were given the news.

So the final tally is 3.28... not too shabby mind you, but we were really shooting for 4 million.


Let's see... what else... oh, Nick won a classroom raffle and won a fish. I don't rightly know the details of how said fish was procured other than winning a raffle. But... you do know the thing about fish... they travel in schools. Ahh... I couldn't pass that one up, but on a sad note... said fish (who never received a name) had an untimely demise... like less than a few hours once getting home. He was given a burial (a flush) at sea...

Rachael came to us the other night and was commenting on how one of the cats (Bullseye) was following her around when she went to feed them. She surmised that it must have been due to the fact that she was wearing her "Hello Kitty" pajamas. Helloooo Kitty!

And lastly but certainly not least(ly) Lyndsey joined the ranks of the school bound today. It was her first day of pre-k. "It was fun!"

Ana didn't share the sentiment as she was (slightly more than) unhappy when she was told that she couldn't stay and would have to leave.


TTFN

and as always...


KEIYTAP

No comments: