I called Christ/Hope to see about getting the scan sent over and had inquired about a courier service so I didn't have to drive to get it and then drive to deliver and pay to park to deliver it. I was told that she could get the scan CD ready, but THEY didn't have a courier but U of C did and I would have to call over there to make arrangements to have it picked up.
Okay...
Call U of C and was told that THEY don't have a courier either and can't they (Christ/Hope) just send it FedEx? Here's the number of the person with whom I spoke... I'm stepping out of this as the less people involved the better.
In the mean time, I was wondering then what happened to the purportedly sent scan... the one earlier in the year. I decided to call Christ/Hope back. I asked the woman at Christ/Hope if there is any indication that the MIBG scan from March... it was March 4th and not in February - just a side note... and she said that she didn't see any kind of notation showing that it was sent. This is the same woman that (back in March) told me... in person... that there was a courier and that it would be sent over via courier.
This is also the same woman that told me today... just hours ago... that they don't have a courier. Huh???
The MIBG scan will get there (U of Chicago) tomorrow via FedEx... so that problem "solved".
Just awaiting what's next.
KEIYTAP
At times unwanted, but often are we uncomfortably thrust into living with it. To borrow part of a line from the movie Heartbreak Ridge, "You adapt, you overcome"...
In memory of Emmah ~ KEIYH
A small request... please
I have a small request and it won't take up much of your time.
Now that Emmah's spirit has left her physical body behind and has completed it's journey "home" I would very much like if you could all take a moment and reflect on Emmah... whether you knew her personally or not. Let us know how she touched/affected or made a difference in your life.
I especially would like to hear from those of you who know/knew her, what your fondest memory or memories of her are. Funny stories and what you remember her likes and dislikes to be (no matter what they are) and what word/words you would use to describe her.
In order to keep all of those thoughts in one place, please, please use this link only for this purpose only.
Thank-you
KEIYH
KEIYH
27 July, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yep, yep, yep....the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing......hmmmmmmmm.....and they wonder what's wrong with our healthcare system.....there is no system.....everything is helter skelter and thrown to the wind, but I don't know that the proposol's are going to be any better.
Luv, Mom
Post a Comment