It seems that tomorrow is upon us already... I know, tomorrows happen every today, but this tomorrow is one that we've been waiting for and one that we feel like we could wait some more. I know, what the heck is he drinkin'?
Tomorrow, Monday, we head on in to have a check up and see if she's ready to start, if that's the case, then we will get admitted tomorrow night and the final go round of chemotherapy will start Tuesday and go for four daze... as in 24hours a day for four days straight. We can hardly wait. I guess the upside to this is that come Saturday morning... her 11th birthday... will be the end of it. Then I think the harder thing begins... well once we are back home and done with radiation treatment (that being around sometime in April if all goes well) and that would be... the waiting.
See ya from the hospital...
At times unwanted, but often are we uncomfortably thrust into living with it. To borrow part of a line from the movie Heartbreak Ridge, "You adapt, you overcome"...
In memory of Emmah ~ KEIYH
A small request... please
I have a small request and it won't take up much of your time.
Now that Emmah's spirit has left her physical body behind and has completed it's journey "home" I would very much like if you could all take a moment and reflect on Emmah... whether you knew her personally or not. Let us know how she touched/affected or made a difference in your life.
I especially would like to hear from those of you who know/knew her, what your fondest memory or memories of her are. Funny stories and what you remember her likes and dislikes to be (no matter what they are) and what word/words you would use to describe her.
In order to keep all of those thoughts in one place, please, please use this link only for this purpose only.
Thank-you
KEIYH
KEIYH
04 March, 2007
Our Time Is Up... (most likely anyway)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment