A small request... please

I have a small request and it won't take up much of your time.

Now that Emmah's spirit has left her physical body behind and has completed it's journey "home" I would very much like if you could all take a moment and reflect on Emmah... whether you knew her personally or not. Let us know how she touched/affected or made a difference in your life.

I especially would like to hear from those of you who know/knew her, what your fondest memory or memories of her are. Funny stories and what you remember her likes and dislikes to be (no matter what they are) and what word/words you would use to describe her.

In order to keep all of those thoughts in one place, please, please use this link only for this purpose only.

Thank-you

KEIYH

19 March, 2007

And We're Back...

Sorry to all that were fretting over what was happening and what would happen next. I thought sleep was a tad more important since I was up for the better part of 36 hours.

I'm going to keep this short and to the point... we're back in isolation. We moved back upstairs yesterday afternoon... yesterday morning they said that she "looked too good to be here" ... here being in the PICU and said that she's needs to go back up.

So that's that... things are back to normal.

Not exactly how we planned on crossing the finish line, but at this point, I will take what we know as normal.

KUIYTAP

No comments: