I think that Lysol needs to re-think a little their pitch for the hands free soap dispenser. I saw a commercial for this product and the pitch was that the hands on soap dispensers are laden with germs and that the hands free keeps those germs off your hands since you're not touching them directly. The way I see it, most people who use soap dispensers use them in this fashion. You wet your hands, you pump the soap, wash your hands (thus washing off the germs you just acquired) then rinse. Not wet 'em down, pump, wash, rinse and then go back and touch the soap dispenser again.
Yesterday was really nice outside (as is today) upper 70's and sunny... just great. Lyndsey's Easter thing (at pre-school) was yesterday. Afterwards it was time for lunch. Hopped in the truck opened the sunroof and headed on out. We were sitting there waiting in the drive thru with sunshine pouring in... and apparently burning the girls... when there was a request from the back... "Dad... we're hot... can you turn off the sun?"
Also yesterday, Jake came home with a cabbage plant. Not too sure as to the why, but we have a cabbage plant to plant and tend. He said that we can make mom some salad... I said that they (salads) aren't generally made with cabbage, but told him we could make cole slaw.
I wanted to comment on the most recent post posted by Julie and the curse of the Reuben... what she failed to include is the aftermath after having ingested said Reuben and the chorus of "OH MOM!"
Lastly the girls were talking this morning, and Lyndsey asked me how many more weeks until kindergarten? Than Ana asked me how many more miles until I go to school?
KEIYH
No comments:
Post a Comment