A small request... please

I have a small request and it won't take up much of your time.

Now that Emmah's spirit has left her physical body behind and has completed it's journey "home" I would very much like if you could all take a moment and reflect on Emmah... whether you knew her personally or not. Let us know how she touched/affected or made a difference in your life.

I especially would like to hear from those of you who know/knew her, what your fondest memory or memories of her are. Funny stories and what you remember her likes and dislikes to be (no matter what they are) and what word/words you would use to describe her.

In order to keep all of those thoughts in one place, please, please use this link only for this purpose only.

Thank-you

KEIYH

05 April, 2010

Looking for a good stock tip?

Invest in the companies that manufacture bubbles.

The Easter Bunny sees fit to annually leave bubbles at our house... there is a less than family friendly/safe joke about blowing bubbles as a kid and a man named bubbles... that's as far as I'm going with it. At any rate, this year he left bubble machines too... two gun type (one for Jake and one for Rachael) and two stand alone, set it down and turn it on type... one each for Lyndsey and Ana. Since we were at a brunch yesterday, that by the time we returned home it was raining, the kids didn't get to try out the new bubble gizmos. I sent them outside after lunch today with gizmos and bottles of bubbles in tow to "go out and play" with. They did Lawerence Welk proud out there.

We'll uh... pretty much be making our own when we run out. I figure that will be the next time they decide to bubble up out there.

KEIYH

1 comment:

Laura Pavon said...

I heard Bubbles was the girl next door there must be another joke somewhere....