A small request... please

I have a small request and it won't take up much of your time.

Now that Emmah's spirit has left her physical body behind and has completed it's journey "home" I would very much like if you could all take a moment and reflect on Emmah... whether you knew her personally or not. Let us know how she touched/affected or made a difference in your life.

I especially would like to hear from those of you who know/knew her, what your fondest memory or memories of her are. Funny stories and what you remember her likes and dislikes to be (no matter what they are) and what word/words you would use to describe her.

In order to keep all of those thoughts in one place, please, please use this link only for this purpose only.

Thank-you

KEIYH

23 November, 2008

Rolling down the highway

Well, after being assisted by an Indiana Trooper, they (Emmah and Julie's aunt and uncle) made their way off the highway and to a motel.

They made Macon, GA last night and as I sit and type they are en-route to Orlando. It's funny to talk to Emmah as they go, I can hear in her voice (well what I perceive to be) a certain "I miss you tone" in her voice... she sounded the same way when she was calling from camp earlier this year.

This just in... they have arrived in Orlando and I have been told (by Emmah) that the Magic Kingdom is open until 2am! She sounded downright giddy... perhaps it's was because she was with her cousin. Perhaps it was because she was talking to me... doubtful. Perhaps it was because she was finally there. I'd like to think that it was a combination of the three, but common sense tells me that I had nothing to do with her giddiness. So they are there and now the "real fun" begins.

No comments: