A small request... please

I have a small request and it won't take up much of your time.

Now that Emmah's spirit has left her physical body behind and has completed it's journey "home" I would very much like if you could all take a moment and reflect on Emmah... whether you knew her personally or not. Let us know how she touched/affected or made a difference in your life.

I especially would like to hear from those of you who know/knew her, what your fondest memory or memories of her are. Funny stories and what you remember her likes and dislikes to be (no matter what they are) and what word/words you would use to describe her.

In order to keep all of those thoughts in one place, please, please use this link only for this purpose only.

Thank-you

KEIYH

06 November, 2008

Where is Godzilla when you need him?

Ladybug ladybug fly away home... just not to our home.

With it being just about over (in conjunction with the cooler weather) the annual attacking/infestation of ladybugs is coming to an end. It still amazes me to see them all over the place... in and out. They somehow find their way in and then flock to the windows seemingly wanting to get out. Every fall we end up with our share of them hanging around the windows and walking on the ceilings of various rooms and every fall you'd think that Mothra was attacking.

I would like to add that these are the same kids that I've managed to get them to allow them (the ladybugs) to walk on their hands and arms and such... but get them in the house and it's...

AHHHH! Run for your lives... it's Mothra!











Godzilla save us!!!!

No comments: