A small request... please

I have a small request and it won't take up much of your time.

Now that Emmah's spirit has left her physical body behind and has completed it's journey "home" I would very much like if you could all take a moment and reflect on Emmah... whether you knew her personally or not. Let us know how she touched/affected or made a difference in your life.

I especially would like to hear from those of you who know/knew her, what your fondest memory or memories of her are. Funny stories and what you remember her likes and dislikes to be (no matter what they are) and what word/words you would use to describe her.

In order to keep all of those thoughts in one place, please, please use this link only for this purpose only.

Thank-you

KEIYH

21 June, 2009

Just sayin' is all...

So today marks the summer solstice... meaning that it's the longest daylight day of the year. From here on out, they get shorter... weeee!

It's only 187 days until Christmas, so start planning now.

It also happened to be Father's Day...

Mine started with the kids taking a walk to the local doughnut place to get me an apple fritter and then there was the planning (and Julie assisting) a fantastic dinner -which I grilled- that consisted of pork chops <--- that's the grilling part I was telling you about, jell-o, corn on the cob, steamed broccoli and coos coos... or as Ana calls it Blues Clues. We ended the evening with my birthday cake (blueberry coffee cake) turned Father's Day cake. I realize some of might be thinking... but Jeff... your birthday was back in February... I know... right? It was worth the wait and now instead of having to wait an entire year for the next one, I only have to wait a little over seven months.

C'ya

No comments: