With the counter I use, I can see some general statistics regarding who's checking in. Location (city and state), ISP provider, pages visited, time spent visiting and various other insignificant bits of information. No worry though, it doesn't show your name or anything... though through some deductive reasoning, I can (in some cases) determine who it is based on location and ISP along with knowing who lives where. I would like to award my brother as being top visitor where without him, our visitor number would be standing half as tall as it is today... AND as a matter of fact, he was number 3,000. He also was another milestone visitor too, but I can't remember. It only keeps the last 100 visitors current so I can only go back 100... anything beyond that I don't have access to. In any event, it's nice to know that someone else (other than my brother) has an interest in what's going on... or if nothing else, have found a "safe" place to kill some time.
Other than that (and really, that wasn't much) there's not much to tell. Still working on the house. Still have six kids, sometimes I even get to see them. Still fat, feeling my age, tired and grumpy. Oh, Julie actually posted something to her blog, so that (and that alone) is the sign that the world is coming to an end in 2012.
Emmah is still doing well... keep those prayers coming... and has just finished taking a baby-sitting class and a (I think) a CPR class. I'll have to double check on the CPR class and get back to ya. She is also going to be going to a cancer camp for a week... a camp for cancer kids... and she's looking forward to that. Confirmed... CPR.
Emmah is still doing well... keep those prayers coming... and has just finished taking a baby-sitting class and a (I think) a CPR class. I'll have to double check on the CPR class and get back to ya. She is also going to be going to a cancer camp for a week... a camp for cancer kids... and she's looking forward to that. Confirmed... CPR.
I realize that I've been a bit of a slacker (more than is normal for me) in keeping things up to date here... especially for the other kids pages... and that's something I hope to change before long. We've got a boatload of pictures from this past year and I really want to get around to posting new albums for them and updating their pages (in addition to keeping up on the MAW trip) but lately, as previously noted, I've been a tad less than inspired. Perhaps it's from working outside in the hot sun, baking like a potato (perhaps not) but by the time I stumble in at the end of it, I just want to shower, collapse, cool off in front of a fan and with any luck, catch the end of the Sox game. I think that baking out there (even with a wide brimmed hat on) cooks out all my "creativity" and since there wasn't much there to work with in the first place, I'm left with a deficit.
Mea culpa for subjecting you to such drivel... really... only wanted to point out the 3,000 visitor milestone, and I have.
KEIYTAP (Decided to change it to reflect Emmah... Keep Emmah In Your Thoughts And Prayers... if you want to put in a good word or two for us in those prayers too, well, we will humbly accept them as well)
Mea culpa for subjecting you to such drivel... really... only wanted to point out the 3,000 visitor milestone, and I have.
KEIYTAP (Decided to change it to reflect Emmah... Keep Emmah In Your Thoughts And Prayers... if you want to put in a good word or two for us in those prayers too, well, we will humbly accept them as well)
2 comments:
Probably see alot of Tennessee..... I love reading your page! Keeps me updated on the family. I wish more of our family did this.
Love you,
Julie
I do see you (well, your city pop up) frequently. Glad you "enjoy"... thanks.
Post a Comment