So, I was checking in on the results of the White Sox game online... they won... when a severe weather alert popped up on the computer.
Hmmmm I thought, they took the rain out of the forecast for tonight, what out there could be severe? My curiosity got the best of me so I clicked on the icon to see what the rub was about.
A pneumonia front.
A what?
A pneumonia front.
Glad you asked... A pneumonia front is described as follows. A pneumonia front is a rare meteorological phenomena that is observed along the western lake Michigan shoreline during the warm season. These fronts are defined as lake modified synoptic scale cold fronts that result in one hour temperature drops of 16 degrees Fahrenheit or greater.
So if any of you were out and about last night and experienced the temp drop... they said that the temp at the lake went from the mid 70's to the upper 40's with a big shift in the wind too... you experienced a pneumonia front.
Hopefully it didn't leave you out in the cold.
I love being educational...
At times unwanted, but often are we uncomfortably thrust into living with it. To borrow part of a line from the movie Heartbreak Ridge, "You adapt, you overcome"...
In memory of Emmah ~ KEIYH
A small request... please
I have a small request and it won't take up much of your time.
Now that Emmah's spirit has left her physical body behind and has completed it's journey "home" I would very much like if you could all take a moment and reflect on Emmah... whether you knew her personally or not. Let us know how she touched/affected or made a difference in your life.
I especially would like to hear from those of you who know/knew her, what your fondest memory or memories of her are. Funny stories and what you remember her likes and dislikes to be (no matter what they are) and what word/words you would use to describe her.
In order to keep all of those thoughts in one place, please, please use this link only for this purpose only.
Thank-you
KEIYH
KEIYH
26 May, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment