A small request... please

I have a small request and it won't take up much of your time.

Now that Emmah's spirit has left her physical body behind and has completed it's journey "home" I would very much like if you could all take a moment and reflect on Emmah... whether you knew her personally or not. Let us know how she touched/affected or made a difference in your life.

I especially would like to hear from those of you who know/knew her, what your fondest memory or memories of her are. Funny stories and what you remember her likes and dislikes to be (no matter what they are) and what word/words you would use to describe her.

In order to keep all of those thoughts in one place, please, please use this link only for this purpose only.

Thank-you

KEIYH

14 April, 2008

You Can Stop Looking Now...

I found the key (my key) last night, or should I say this morning? It was 1:30am when it was located hiding out in a bag of something that was earmarked to be returned. Some nerve hanging out there instead of on the nail with the rest of the keys. I'm guessing that all the other keys were jealously wondering why they had to be on the nail and the Sequoia key didn't.

I singlehandedly unearthed three other missing things during my search. Emmah's camera, Emmah's flash drive, and the battery charger for our camera which had been MIA for a while.

So the kids didn't have to walk to school... more importantly neither did I.

You can go back to looking for your missing things now...

Carry on.

No comments: