A small request... please

I have a small request and it won't take up much of your time.

Now that Emmah's spirit has left her physical body behind and has completed it's journey "home" I would very much like if you could all take a moment and reflect on Emmah... whether you knew her personally or not. Let us know how she touched/affected or made a difference in your life.

I especially would like to hear from those of you who know/knew her, what your fondest memory or memories of her are. Funny stories and what you remember her likes and dislikes to be (no matter what they are) and what word/words you would use to describe her.

In order to keep all of those thoughts in one place, please, please use this link only for this purpose only.

Thank-you

KEIYH

08 March, 2008

Spare Change Information...

The fiber experiment is over!

Well, it's over (for now) for Ana... too many poopsplosions going on. For a definition of poopsplosion, see the Everybody Poops... post. Too many soiled pajamas and clothes... and our dryer is so over worked as is the laundry lady!

The fiber experiment was an attempt to curb some of the marble poops
(for a definition of the marble poop, see above everybody poops link) that and an attempt to get more fiber into everyone's diet (yours truly included... good for cholesterol good for the heart) via some tasty bars... no, really, they are tasty. I found them on a trip to Trader Joe's and the chocolate brownie actually sounded good so we bought it as a test. We ended up buying them online from the maker of the bar... buying direct and eliminating the middle man... sorry 'bout that TJ's. They are all natural and five flavors are available, chocolate brownie, banana walnut, cinnamon raisin, orange cranberry and peanut butter. The amount of fiber in each bar is about 50% of the daily requirement. Perhaps Ana eating a bar a day was a bit too much cleansing for her.

Glad you asked... my personal favorites are the chocolate brownie and the banana walnut... the orange and cinnamon are a tie and the peanut butter takes up the last spot... not peanut buttery enough for my liking, or for anyone's liking for that matter.

What else? Oh...

Rachael has an ear confection... well that's what she said the other day as she, Lyndsey and myself were playing doctor. I asked her why she had come to see me (it was my turn to be doctor) and she told me that she had a tummy ache, her throat hurt and that she had an ear confection.

You know, I've heard of eye candy and have even seen some over my years, but never have I heard of ear candy.

With spring being rumored to be right around the corner I think that it's fair to say that are far enough removed from the holidays. I will be soon posting our Christmas letter in the Junk Drawer for all to see. This is for the people that didn't get a card from us... though just because I'm posting it it doesn't mean that it will reach any more people than it already has via the mail. As this year goes on, you may in fact still get one if we have something to mail to you. Please know that if you did not receive a letter or a card this year it doesn't mean that we weren't thinking of you. Our intentions were there and we do know what is said about roads paved with good intentions... they start at our house. It's just that distribution was too busy doing all that laundry and
such and is awash with guilt for not getting them out. Publishing is mentally too ill equipped and is busy mentally preparing to finally get outside and work on the house now that winter perhaps maybe might be letting up on it's grip.

I'm optimistic taking a gander of the extended forecast and seeing upper 40's and low 50's for the upcoming week.
All the while we bask in the goodness of visit after good visit for Emmah. As I type this out, she's performing a magic show for her amazed brother and sisters. Hmmm... I better go and check on the dollar and quarter I lent them. HA... we sure tricked Dad! No Dad really, Emmah made them disappear.

I also see (as of my posting this) the enemy has infiltrated my survey... someone voted for the cubs.


KUIYTAP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't me...I voted SOX!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Twsnt's me either.....you know that it is SOX all the way
Luv, Mom