A small request... please

I have a small request and it won't take up much of your time.

Now that Emmah's spirit has left her physical body behind and has completed it's journey "home" I would very much like if you could all take a moment and reflect on Emmah... whether you knew her personally or not. Let us know how she touched/affected or made a difference in your life.

I especially would like to hear from those of you who know/knew her, what your fondest memory or memories of her are. Funny stories and what you remember her likes and dislikes to be (no matter what they are) and what word/words you would use to describe her.

In order to keep all of those thoughts in one place, please, please use this link only for this purpose only.

Thank-you

KEIYH

22 October, 2007

Time Waits For No-One...

Hello and welcome back - oh wait, it's me who's back.

I see that it's coming up two months since I've posted anything, not like that matters, merely an observation is all. I also realized that I didn't post anything to commemorate Rachael's 5th birthday on the 20th of September... shame on me for that one. Happy birthday sweetie, daddy's sorry.

If you've visited Nick's page, you'll have seen that he's announced that we're back. I realize that some of you might not have even noticed that we were even gone... we were. As Nick said, we're back from Emmah's Make-A-Wish trip. I plan on writing all about it with pictures, but now is not the time.


It is with a heavy heart that I type these words. This past Saturday morning, the 20th of October, we lost a good man... Julie's dad passed away. He was just a couple weeks shy of his 78th birthday. Hopefully they're having one helluva party for him up there. Luckily, we were back Thursday and in time for Julie to see him Friday evening.

He will be greatly missed...


No comments: