A small request... please

I have a small request and it won't take up much of your time.

Now that Emmah's spirit has left her physical body behind and has completed it's journey "home" I would very much like if you could all take a moment and reflect on Emmah... whether you knew her personally or not. Let us know how she touched/affected or made a difference in your life.

I especially would like to hear from those of you who know/knew her, what your fondest memory or memories of her are. Funny stories and what you remember her likes and dislikes to be (no matter what they are) and what word/words you would use to describe her.

In order to keep all of those thoughts in one place, please, please use this link only for this purpose only.

Thank-you

KEIYH

21 September, 2010

The proud owners of another 8 year old

So another month, another birthday...

Seems in this house we're celebrating a birthday almost every month... then again, there's good reason for that because we almost do.

So Rachael joins the ranks of 8yr olds past and present.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHAEL!

I had written something last night, and thought that it posted... shows what happens when I think. For some reason, it not only didn't post, it didn't even auto save itself in draft either. I know... a pity party cuz I have to start all over.

So what does it say when your child (and children) ask for things like Gold Fish, Sour Cream and Onion Pringles, Orange Tic Tacs, M&Ms, Cheetos and Oreos? That's right, this was her list, not inclusive, but most of it.

I'm saving the best for last... the Pièce de résistance... at the encouragement of her brother (that being brother Jake) she had on her list Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory Brown Sugar BBQ sauce.

Only in my house would BBQ sauce even be spoken in the same breath w/birthday present! She got most everything on the list AND some new clothes.



KEIYH

KEIYH

No comments: