A small request... please

I have a small request and it won't take up much of your time.

Now that Emmah's spirit has left her physical body behind and has completed it's journey "home" I would very much like if you could all take a moment and reflect on Emmah... whether you knew her personally or not. Let us know how she touched/affected or made a difference in your life.

I especially would like to hear from those of you who know/knew her, what your fondest memory or memories of her are. Funny stories and what you remember her likes and dislikes to be (no matter what they are) and what word/words you would use to describe her.

In order to keep all of those thoughts in one place, please, please use this link only for this purpose only.

Thank-you

KEIYH

23 March, 2009

Back On The Treadmill...

or roller coaster/train.

Oh, it started out innocently enough... all smiles and how are you, bla, bla, bla. Then it's down to business and Emmah had to take the oral portion. All I can say is thank God for yogurt as it's the only way Emmah can take a pill. She took the pills and we had to wait for an hour before getting the mini bag of the other agent... all the while she was playing her DS and all smiles and wanting to eat some pretzels.

I said that she could have a few and placed three on her book before going off to make our next appointment. I came back to see her bag in hand helping herself. I suggested that she might want to wait on eating any more... I got poo pooed as she made a face.

Sadly, it's all aboard the chemo express, the effects of it being felt on our ride home.

...and beyond.

About 20 minutes into the ride home, she was hugging the pink tub and watching the not so few pretzels making a reappearance. We'll see how this goes, as it seems like things might have calmed down for now.

KEITYAP

No comments: