A small request... please

I have a small request and it won't take up much of your time.

Now that Emmah's spirit has left her physical body behind and has completed it's journey "home" I would very much like if you could all take a moment and reflect on Emmah... whether you knew her personally or not. Let us know how she touched/affected or made a difference in your life.

I especially would like to hear from those of you who know/knew her, what your fondest memory or memories of her are. Funny stories and what you remember her likes and dislikes to be (no matter what they are) and what word/words you would use to describe her.

In order to keep all of those thoughts in one place, please, please use this link only for this purpose only.

Thank-you

KEIYH

03 June, 2007

Fuzzy Wuzzy Wuz An Emmah...

The dome doth not greatly shine anymore...

I won't be long with this... Emmah's head is no longer hairless. She is sporting a down-like fuzz on her head right now and the race is on to see who will have longer hair by Christmas... her or Ana. My money is on it being just about a tie.

Somehow or another, she's managed to get a fever... guess all that hair is holding in all the heat, it topped 102 at one point... so she, Julie and the two youngest spent half the day at Children's. They needed to draw blood and send it off to look for any signs of infection... we won't know the results of the cultures for a couple of days yet.

Over all, she is doing well... though she had a long day at clinic on Friday... well actually a long day of travel. Traffic was bad due to a couple of accidents and as a consequence of that Emmah didn't eat or... more importantly... drink enough. I'm of the belief that dehydration is more the culprit than a brewing infection, but time will tell tale on that.

I'll try and get some of the albums updated with new pictures, but I ain't making any promises.

That's about it from here... just working on the house and taking pride in our neighborhood.


No comments: