A small request... please

I have a small request and it won't take up much of your time.

Now that Emmah's spirit has left her physical body behind and has completed it's journey "home" I would very much like if you could all take a moment and reflect on Emmah... whether you knew her personally or not. Let us know how she touched/affected or made a difference in your life.

I especially would like to hear from those of you who know/knew her, what your fondest memory or memories of her are. Funny stories and what you remember her likes and dislikes to be (no matter what they are) and what word/words you would use to describe her.

In order to keep all of those thoughts in one place, please, please use this link only for this purpose only.

Thank-you

KEIYH

06 October, 2006

Hi everyone...

Emmah has managed to still stay out the hospital, and if it weren't for us having to administer her daily shot, you'd never know that anything is wrong. She was out playing with the neighbor boys and her brothers and sisters today... mostly all day long too. Riding her scooter and in many ways was acting like a normal kid again... I mean she is, with an exception, a normal kid after all... and it's uplifting to see her having fun again. We went to the open house last night and Emmah was, to some extent the center of attention... everyone was just too happy to see her out and about... and that's good for her spirit too.

Wanted to also mention to those of you who DON'T already know, save your pop tabs. Emmah is collecting for Hope Children's Hospital so that they too can get a Ronald McDonald House. She and I made flyers for the school and got them doing it... so please help us out, it's a small thing that most people seem able to do with little effort and it means alot to Emmah. I'm actually surprised at how many tabs we've collected so far and that they keep on coming.

No comments: